KayCey® Bodysuit | Sleeveless | Available With Tube Access
Keep Nappies in and Wandering Hands Out - For Children up to 14 Years Old
KayCey® bodysuits are perfect for children with special needs who are also in nappies.
With longer legs and reinforced crotch area, they deter wandering hands from accessing and playing with the contents of nappies.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable itching with our tag-free bodysuits made of supersoft, AZO free cotton/elastane that is gentle on the skin. No more seams digging into the skin as the seams are carefully topstitched. Girls and boys love the variety of the colours - White, Pink, Grey, Blue & Navy.
- Popper vests for older or larger children
- Longer legs keep nappies in and hands out
- Press studs at the crotch allow for easy changing
- Fits children aged 3-14 (and smaller adults!)
- Cotton/elastane is hard wearing with a light stretch - washes well but feels comfy
- Available in a variety of colours
- Use as a vest in cold weather or outer wear in better weather
- Tag free! Tags are printed on the garment, great for ASD sensitivity issues
- Seam free! Seams are topstitched, not against the skin
- Available with tube access for comfortable feeding or drainage tube management
- Helps maintain discretion - no embarrassing nappy waistband peeks
Who is This For?
If your child wears nappies for whatever reason, a vest is a great investment. For anybody with a continence issue, vests help keep nappies in the right place and covered up.
Some children like to undress or remove their nappy to play... If this sounds familiar to you a good bodysuit will help to prevent that.
KayCey® BodySuits are designed for children aged 3-14 years old up to a maximum of 66Kg. Many adults weigh less than 66Kg so if you are shopping for an adult please consult the size guide tab to see if one of these lovely popper vests will fit.
Is your child PEG/tube fed? Why not try the sleeveless Tube Access vest where you can attach/view a feeding tube or for the administration of medication or removal of waste. Strategically designed not to be over the stoma so the child does not tamper with it, but used as a viewing 'window' for the parent or carer.
- Wash at 40°C - Synthetic
- Wash with like colours
- Low temperature tumble drying
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
|UK Age Guide|
|3-4||107 cm | 42"||60 cm | 24"||50 cm | 20"||21 kg | 46 lbs||9 cm | 3.5"|
|5-6||116 cm | 46"||64 cm | 25"||54 cm | 21"||25 kg | 55 lbs||10 cm | 4"|
|7-8||128 cm | 50"||69 cm | 27"||58 cm | 23"||35 kg | 77 lbs||11 cm | 4.3"|
|9-10||140 cm | 55"||73 cm | 29"||63 cm | 25"||44 kg | 97 lbs||12 cm | 4.7"|
|11-12||152 cm | 60"||85 cm | 33"||72 cm | 28"||54 kg | 119 lbs||13 cm | 5"|
|13-14||164 cm | 65"||91 cm | 36"||81 cm | 32"||66 kg | 146 lbs||14 cm | 5.5 "|