Your shopping cart is empty!
1. You get a better fit with a nappy if you put it on while lying down. If i'm changed in the chair it doesn't fit so well on the waist.
2. Don't use sudocreme as it does something to the stuffing in the nappy and makes it clump up. There is no substitute for proper hygiene
3. Fasten the bottom tapes first, pointing up, then the top tapes pointing down. Makes the nappy fit better
4. Try to make the back of the nappy the same height on the body as the front or higher as you get a better fit around the legs
5. Very often if you bend over in your chair the nappy will show at the back. Popper vests that fasten at the crotch will keep you covered up. (visit Rackety's)
6. The wetness indicators are there for a reason - Use them! (or leak)
7 Jeggings/Leggings are great and easy for us women to wear over nappy. My usual size fits over super plus nappy
8: Easier to change if I don't bother wearing knickers over nappy - they are not needed and saves time when changing
9: Carry plastic bags with your nappies as they can be handy when disposing of used nappies
10: If unable to carry bag, I sometimes slip a nappy inside the bottom of the cushion on my wheelchair
11. Fold the nappy in half length ways before you put it on. It makes the leg gathers stand up and the nappy is more absorbent as the fibres inside are lengthened. The channel that is formed is more effective.